Please send a brief but detailed description of the proposed book project.
The proposal should include the following information:
- The author/s, editors of the proposed volume, with a brief statement of suitability for the task (e.g. including relevant publications on the topic; alternatively please include a brief one-page Curriculum Vitae)
- The IHSI series for which the proposal is intended (Please see series overviews in our current catalogue)
- An overview of the nature, scope, and objectives of the volume, along with a statement of its place in the current scholarship and its contribution to the field
- – An outline of the timeframe for the submission of the complete manuscript
- An analytical summary of the structure of the volume, with a working table of contents, number and type of illustrations (if any) and approximate word- or page length
- The language or languages in which the volume will be presented (manuscripts are considered for publication in the following languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German)
- Statement of any funded assistance or other forms of assistance or collaboration
A publication agreement ordinarily is issued after a successful review process (double-blind peer review) of two sample chapters. In all cases, publication is conditional on the whole work being passed through the peer review process.
Please submit files as a Word document in Times New Roman font size 12, double spaced.
For more information, write to Publications Editor, Dr Camilla Russell email@example.com.